The Top 10 Self Storage Q&A’s
Blue Box Storage Doncaster – Self Storage is a business of helping customers who need short- and long-term units. Whereas some people are more concerned with customer service and pricing, others care more about privacy and security. To cover the wide range of services that we offer at Access, we’re here with 10 questions to ask us before renting your first storage unit.
Security and Pricing for Self Storage
- Will I be given a security code to enter and exit the facility?
- Do the units come with alarms, and will I need to provide a lock?
- Are there any move-in specials?
- Will the price increase over time?
- Is a manager on duty seven days a week?
- If I call, will I talk with someone on-site or at a call centre?
- Can I pay my account online, or do I need to pay at the front desk?
Access and Maintenance
- Am I able to access my items 24 hours a day?
- Do you regularly spray for pests?
Store Your Items with Blue Box Storage Doncaster – Self Storage
No matter why you need storage units, we’re able to help you select the right fit for your needs. We provide a variety of Self Storage units in Doncaster, South Yorkshire and are here to answer any of your questions. If you’re making space in your home, planning to relocate or starting your own business, it pays to invest in a storage unit. With these 10 questions, we hope you’re now able to make better decisions when selecting a storage facility in your area.
Follow Us on Social Media